Securing the right celebrity, with the right chemistry to complement your customers and event, is fundamental to the effort and expense. Having worked closely with many celebrities over years of managing events, we are in a position to make well-informed recommendations to you, our corporate client.
For as little as a few thousand dollars, a celebrity appearance for pre- or post-tournament entertainment, a round of golf or an evening talk over dinner can elevate the stature of your event. Lasting impressions are created when your best customers interact one-on-one with celebrities and take the experience home with them through a signed keepsake photograph or memento.
Contact us to receive preferential service, at no additional cost to you, from representatives of the following athletes / celebrities.
- Johnny Miller voice of NBC Sports golf coverage, former U.S. Open champion
- David Feherty Irish comic voice of CBS Sports golf coverage, Ryder Cup veteran
- Lanny Wadkins 1995 Ryder Cup captain, former PGA champion
- Curtis Strange 2001 Ryder Cup captain, 2-time U.S. Open champion
- Tom Kite 1999 Ryder Cup captain, U.S. Open champion at Pebble Beach
- Peter Kessler former Golf Channel anchor, Golf Magazine contributor, renowned golf historian
- Butch Harmon former coach to Tiger Woods and one of golf’s most elite instructors
- Peter Kostis CBS golf analyst and on-course reporter, pre-eminent instructor
- Jim Nantz CBS Sports golf anchor, studio host of "NFL Today"
- John O'Hurley comedian, J. Peterman of "Seinfeld" fame, avid golfer
- Mark Rypien former Washington Redskin and Super Bowl-winning quarterback
- Jim McMahon quarterback, Super Bowl champion, iconoclast
- Alice Cooper rock star, golf maniac
Note: R.B. Robertson & Company, Inc. does not wish to imply
a representation relationship. The individuals listed above employ their own agents. However, R.B. Robertson & Company has hired and worked with these individuals and their agents, closely over the years, serving to establish professional rapport. It is this relationship which provides access and preferential consideration for a tendered appearance offer.
home | back | top | next